Manual therapy is a directed to examination and treatment by hand in order to identify and help correct any reversible malfunctions of the body’s main systems - spine, muscles, tendon tissues and connective tissues.
During the first examination we prepare a detailed locomotion and posture analysis. This examination is a whole body analysis, including the interactions of your the muscles and soft parts. We then consider and add information from your X rays, CT scan and MRI scan. Based on the results we assemble both short and long term treatment plans, including a number of exercises for “homework”.
The goals of manual therapy are to restore normal dynamics of the joints and soft parts, consequently, enabling you to lessen any disability and pain by applying specifically tailored movements and mobilisation techniques. Manual therapy is tightly intertwined with physiotherapy, trigger point treatments and stretching exercises, all aimed to increase the efficiency of your treatments.
Following treatment, the patient may feel sensitivity on the given area; however, this is a natural reaction of the body and nothing to be scared off.
• Treatment of trauma and rehabilitation after surgery,
• Treatment for disability of body joints,
• Treatment for tendonitis and inflammation of the muscles,
• Treatment for overload injuries in different body parts (tennis or golf elbow),
• Treatment for neck, back, and low back pain,
• Treatment for radiating pains in limbs, related to the spine disorders,
• Treatment for complaints in the abandonment, knees and ankles
• Acute injury, muscle tears,
• Problems related to bones, (osteoporosis, cancer, recovery from bone breaking),
• Acute arthritis.